- Please go to the FACTS website to complete the forms online. After the online forms have been completed, the following information must be sent to FACTS to finalize the process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your W-2 forms for both parents.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers Compensation and TANF.
- All supporting documentation can be uploaded and sent in PDF format online.
- Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
- Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 weekdays from 8:30 am – 7:00 pm.